PLEASE SEE CALENDAR FOR REVISED EXAM TIMETABLE. ORAL EXAMS ARE NOW ON 12th and 13th JANUARY.
I recommend that you do a MINIMUM of 30 minutes revision/study of English every day so that you do not forget what you have learned and can continue learning a little more over the Christmas break.
Remember, there will only be ONE class before your exams start.
- Do Test 2 in the Red Book.
- Flo-Joe (link on this blog)
- p.196-199 - Ready for Speaking pages. You cannot do the tasks but read through the tips and advice for the exam (we will do some of these tasks in class before the June exam)
- p.8-9 - Talking about Photos (Part 2)
- Use any pictures in you have at home to practice speaking for 1 minute
- p.32-33 - Parts 3 and 4
- p.42 - Part 2
- p.54 - Part 2
- p.59 - Part 3
- p.69 - Part 3
- p.70 - Part 1
- Use some of the listening websites (links on this blog) for extra practice
- p.10-11 - Informal Letters
- p.50-51 - Short Stories
- p.35 Essay
- p.152-153 - Report
- Flo-Joe.co.uk (Writing Class)
- Check all your writing and note your good and bad points
- Create mini tests for yourself and test your knowledge of
- phrasal verbs
- verb + prepositions
- verb structures
- use the Wordlist on p.202 for general vocabulary
- Use the Grammar reference at the back of the book to revise grammar points.
- Flo.Joe (link on this blog)